This is the look I get from the ne’er-do-well when it’s time to close the blinds and she’s not quite ready to be done spying on the courtyard. I’m not dead, thank goodness… but certainly not from lack of trying on Holly’s part.
Be decadent for once, they said. Take your shower at 11:30 at night they said. It’ll be relaxing they said. Yeah, well, I wasn’t expecting an eight-legged shower mate who just so happened to lose his footing (I mean, really??) in the sudden onslaught of water or thought to himself, “Hey, you know what would be really funny!? If I jump on this naked human’s shoulder and freak her the hell out.”
Who’s relaxed now!? Not me. And I’m pretty sure not the spider.
No matter how great the job, the first day back after a long weekend
sucks is not all it’s cracked up to be …
Someone who shall remain nameless – *cough cough* the ne’er-do-well *cough cough* – really sucks at hide-n-seek. But she excels at being cute. So who is the real winner here?
You know that sound a dog makes when it’s licking itself? That disgusting slurp that somehow makes it through your ear, down your spine, and into your stomach to make you go ewwww … but more like a full body ewwww because it’s just so damn repulsive?
Yeah. I hate that.
I could be wrong (I have been before and will be again) but I honestly believe that 99% of the congested traffic I encounter on my way to work or home from work is due to that one asshole up front who is on his (or her) phone or otherwise generally not paying attention to the world around him. The other 1% is thanks to the people who have simply never heard of merging and therefore have no idea what to do when faced with such a novelty.
Well, folks … it’s Sunday. You know what that means. Yep. Monday. Ugh.